welcome to my not-so-fabulous blog :)


Friday, September 2, 2011

september.

heey (:

soyeaah.. it's been a little while since the last time i posted something on here i guess hahaha.

anyway~
i'm going to talk about....... BIEBER FEVEEEEER. no, really. it's a joke.
so, yeah. september. it's all about the test test test exams exams exams AND the last....... MIDTERMS aaaaaa gyaaaaaa!!!

actually it's not really that horrible/scary/whatever u name it. it's just, like a bunch of horrifying questions packed in one! (so, yes it IS horrible.) but i don't knowww, i haven't done it yet duh haha. wish me luck dollss O:)

so yes.. i'm on the last day of my ied holiday. my school gave us 10 days of hols and now it's the 9th day hahaha. i don't really go on vacation actually. why? BECAUSE my home's going to be empty if i go on vacation. ahhh but to be brutally honest, i really really need a vacation right now :( poor me. paradise..... seems like nonsense to me. gaaah.

...but i guess december's a nice month to go on holiday ! HA. HA.

xx

0 comments:

Post a Comment