welcome to my not-so-fabulous blog :)


Tuesday, November 1, 2011

(not so) fun random facts about......me.

i just finished my homework&assignments..... and i have no clue what to do with my life anymore. crickey
so yeah , here are some not-so-fun-but-read-it-anyway-facts about me >:D

--

1) i can never eat breakfast (i will puke after i swallow it down my throat......okay now that, is disgusting.)
2) i often frown after i laugh so hard at something
3) i can't sleep without my blackberry & aurora
4) i often say this to myself : "God bless moi" ..after i sneeze
5) i H A T E *again* HHHAAATTTTTEEE RAISINS!
6) i take photos of myself everyday
7) i can't go a day without looking at myself on the mirror. HAHAHAHA
8) i feel nauseous after i get a haircut. this is real
9) i slap myself after/if i do or go wrong on doing something. haaha stupid
10) i can rap super bass, the whole song

etc.

hahaha yeaaah sorry about the inappropriate & unimportant blabbing, pls do understand dear fellow brainy followers&readers :p

0 comments:

Post a Comment