welcome to my not-so-fabulous blog :)


Monday, December 5, 2011

dog days

HI PEOPLE. WAIT IMMA TURN MY CAPSLOCK OFF FIRST. HA.

okay. my FINALS ARE FINALLY OVER.......................oh God. i am so glad i can't even resist this feeling. you know that feeling after you burped? joyful, holy, glad, happiness, and other happy things snickled in one! perfecto. i know. this, my friend, is happening to me right now!

anyway people, it's december! yay, even closer to 2012. even closer to feist's concerts. and arctic monkeys too.i can't wait but ....oh! i'm not going to watch her bcs the show's in singapore. oh let's watch arctic monkeys then. where? BRISBANE. :'(

heeeugh why don't you just stop by for a while, checking out this very fair land located near australia alex? :( please sir turner :(

by the way- oh wait, is this john mayer's no such thing playing on my itunes right now? whoa this is so not happening, john mayer? seriously? i'm so- move along.

so yeah. 2011 is going to end in like 3 weeks from now or something. wow it's just so fast, everything.

the thing is, i don't feel like i'm improving (in anything) from last year until now. well i don't particularly know ;i can't even judge myself hahaha but in some things like school... or maybe some other stuffs that i can't describe here, they're starting to come down slowly.

i can't say it's other people's fault or my friends' influence, but maybe it's just me. well i can say for the last 3 months of 2011, ...they suck. a lot. literally.

actually i'm starting to get used to it, and i don't really whine/moan/putting craps above anything but i've decided to start fresh. kudos to me. ha.

and, there are lots of things i haven't done in 2011 too. like skiing, wear braces, or stuffs.

in the end....i hope i can be a better person for everyone in 2012.
again, kudos to me. do the standing ovation. now. pronto. ha.


cheers folks, have a great december everyone

0 comments:

Post a Comment