welcome to my not-so-fabulous blog :)


Thursday, August 9, 2012

the hair issue

Sup dawg.

(I don't know why but lately i've been getting a lot of ghetto-disney princess feels inside of me. And also i don't know if people still use that 'sup dawg' intro...meh.)

SO! Holiday's over, it means that i've gone back to school for about a month and i'm still in that i'm-still-not-over-holiday phase. Which is bad. Oh, and a lot of things have happened since then. (like, a-lot a lot.) To catch up with my life, here are the majority of things that happened since last month :
  • finally finished watching friends s10. and i dont know what to do with my life anymore.
  • made some new friends at my new class, which is ten times better than last year
  • done a rain dance and prayer circle simultaneously because of 1d's world tour next year. dont judge please.
  • got over alex-alexa. <-- this took 1 year. ONE, YEAR. okay.
  • got someone's heart broken
  • performed a 7 minutes long and english speech in front of +800 people and almost peed my pants  lol jokes
  • experienced cold feet and brain freeze for the very first time in my life
Point no 5 is yes, as bad as it sounds. I still feel really bad for it, somehow. I mean it affects me in some ways too. Not to mention that it didn't end too well... but it's not going to change anything anyway. It's been a month since that happened but we're both over it. :)

***

Enough with the sad things, did i mention that i've dyed my hair black again? If it's a yes, ugh. If it's not, i'm going to write a paragraph about it, and i choose not. So about a month ago i dip-dyed my hair red and i, am, in, love, with my hair. I even questioned myself for being more in love with my hair than idk, everything. And then school came and as much as i hate to do it, i've dyed my hair black again.


Your reaction 

(that's one sh*tty paragraph but it's still not over bro. And, This might not sound like a big deal to you but trust me, it is. It's like the end of an era. And just for the record, i can pull a red!)

Before i explain the tragedy, i might as well do this thing ...chronologically. Pause. I just typed a long and hard word and i don't even need to check if it's right or not (just in case). Good job, self! I deserve myself a medal.

So! Long story short, i took my mom to watch The Amazing Spiderman 3 times last month. (Because as you probably know, i've loved Andrew Garfield since Boy A.) And those 3 times are enough to made my mom fell in love with Gwen Stacy's hair. Not Peter Parker, Gwen Stacy. 

And then days later, Mom wanted to do this thing with her hair and so she drove me to the salon. The next thing i knew is that she encouraged me to cut this beautiful hair i've grown since January. January. I repeat, January. January people. January. I didn't pay attention much and i thought it was going to be great and i don't know that what Mom was trying to say is that i should've cut my bangs. As i was about to run and abort mission, this guy just came along and cut my bangs. With a razor. And i sat there, devastated. Now everytime i look into the mirror i see this sad sad girl, with them sad sad eyes. Prayer circle for marsha.


My reaction

My bangs are still pretty thick since i cut it and people are still joking around and everytime they see me they'll be like, "What do you have in there?" and i'll be like "a gun". As much as i hate to accentuate (hey 2 hard words in a row! Good day today.) it, i'll just cover it with a headband situation. But i still think...... i look good. ew hahaha jokes guys, jokes.

Almost forgot, I have this theory that if you cut your hair it means that you're going to get good luck for the next few days (and look like a british man). Well, f you too.

***

So anyway~ July was a fun month nonetheless, i had lots of laugh going on and hopefully August will be as good as July was. Or better.

OH and thank you to all of you new readers!!! The traffic's increasing so hello to you! As a gift to you and to know how i feel about this, please accept and enjoy this unnecessary gif of my soon-to-be husband :

i'm audi, peasants

0 comments:

Post a Comment