welcome to my not-so-fabulous blog :)


Monday, December 24, 2012

MERRY CHRISTMAS (mostly)

MERRY CHRISTMAS Y'ALL XOXOXOXOXOOXOOO.

there you go, a very sad-looking selfie of me in my holiday jumper, trying to look happy as always.

soooo! it's christmas eve and what am i doing with my life really. I should be out there in the dining room, helping my mom cause my family's having a fairly fancy christmas open-house for my dad's colleagues (probably) and mostly, my brothers' friends tomorrow but i'm here, in my room, simultaneously blogging. i don't know when it happened but i'm 100% sure that the internet had taken my life. rip to my virgin-ish fresh brain.

You know for the record, i'm typing all of this while listening to wham's last christmas. Last christmas has always been my favorite christmas song since i first knew Ashley Tisdale from high school musical. (ironic, i know) Well, she covered the song circa 2008 i guess and then i acknowledged george michael and his band called Wham!, and since then, i've been listening to the song million times. Speaking of christmas songs, All I Want for Christmas by Mariah Carey is also my favorite christmas song. I just love the euphoria that i imagined in my head whenever this song came on. It's just soo good i can't even... Well played, mariah. :)

Anyway, as you probably know, school's off (finally...), i got my report card yesterday and well, you know what, straight A's are the new black. :D Other than that, i'll be spending the rest of the holiday....in my house. Yep, i won't go anywhere, at least that's what i've been told by my parents, just 2 weeks, at home, with my lovely speed internet connection. To be honest with you, I'm really really unsure about how i should feel and react to this. In one side, i should be happy because i can relax my mind and get a full rest, but in another side, are you for real? Like, i've been working my ass off this semester and can't a girl get her time-off? I was expecting some more dramatic family outing this december and well, there you go reality.

Maybe i should just be happy about whatever decision my parents are making for me this holiday because i'm going to a new school next year, and we're probably saving a lot of money since now so, i really have to understand them. So i guess, the things that i'll do from now on to next week will require a lot of boring tv shows, chocolate milk, topshop jumpers, shitload of sleep (i won't take it for granted, i swear!) and not give an eff about whatever it is that is happening because let me tell you this, it's been a fairly sh*tty month since october, and dramas are here and there and this holiday, i swear, i'll keep my mind off of those and JUST HAVE FUN. 

Lastly, happy christmas eve (and merry christmas) to all of you who celebrate it in the church with Jesus, merry "non-religious" christmas to those who celebrate it with san miguel, coronas, and debauchery getting hammered-drunk, hope the party you're attending is dogs-bollocks and to all who don’t celebrate it, hope you have a good monday slash tuesday. :D

If i don't post anything until new year, i just wanna say, it's been a fairly good year with you lovely readers, the pageviews have been increasing like MAD this year, (although 2012 was kinda annoying per se) but above all of that, i love you all. I wish you all the best, i hope you eat yourselves silly, i hope you get all the presents you wished to get and i hope your day is filled with happiness and loveliness and blessing. Merry christmas & Happy new year.

always yours,

xx
m.

--

BONUS : santa i've been great this year, please just let me get this for christmas, this is not too much to ask....... i guess?


0 comments:

Post a Comment