welcome to my not-so-fabulous blog :)


Saturday, December 19, 2015

Farewell, Notes and Wishes

Hello again!
To make it short : Finals week has finally ended! I am over-the-top happy, because these scores are the last ones that I've yet to input in order to fulfill the requirements of my scholarship. I have worked super duper hard for the past 2 years, and I'm just gonna leave everything to God. I will wholeheartedly accept and be grateful towards any result I may get next year. So yeah, fingers crossed!!!!

Anyway, IT'S HOLIDAYS SEASON!!! Hahaha, I'm always super duper hyper when it comes to December--cause it's the last month of the year and this time I just can't wait for December to be over already cause I'm really looking forward to 2016 tbh. 2016 will be my first year of med school (big amen), and I believe it's also an important year for everyone else as well. My brother's probably taking his masters degree, my boyfriend's first year of work, and a lot of people I know are getting married next year. AND also!!!!! Winner's 2016 comeback which I have been waiting since early this year but for some reason YG kept pushing their comeback and iKON got all the spotlight instead:( (don't get me wrong!! I'm so happy for iKON as well because they finally got to debut which is amazing!!)

So yeah, since it's December, I'm now ready to bid my farewell to 2015. As a starter, 2015 was a whirlwind. I can't say that the whole year was kind of a rough patch but I can say that the last half of it (June to November) was a bit tough. The early months of this year (January to June) was the most fun I've ever had in a while to be honest, I got to know a couple of people who I didn't know would become very important to me now, spent a lot of fun with them, got involved in some events that were too fun to describe and I hope that I could maintain this very good relationship with them and hopefully next year we can graduate altogether and get our happily ever after! The last half of it as I already said earlier, was a bit of a rough patch. The sixth semester was literally super hectic for us seniors and we really didn't have anything to do besides studying and focusing on our grades--as well as taking care of our scientific paper. Oh My God don't even get me started on that really. Looking back on it, I still couldn't believe that I could pass those months of hell in which I had to do this research on Korean dramas and its linguistic effects towards the people who watched it--and it was super duper tiring like I couldn't even explain how difficult it was to get the datas and such. I am literally so grateful that those months have passed, and I am also very very thankful to God for guiding me through my finals so that my scores turned out superb!!

In the other hand, I believe that I couldn't get through 2015 without the help and guidance from a certain people in my life. I'd really like to thank them for being there for me through my ups and downs and for making 2015 possible to cope. But since there are so many people that I love and feel thankful for, I'm just gonna write down below the names and the reason why I feel grateful for their presence;

1. My parents and my brother
- You three made it possible for me to get through these 5 semesters without me failing even once. Mom, thank you for always being there when I needed a shoulder to cry on, for always supporting me in whatever decision it is that I decided to take, for always listening to my same old boring whines and moans about my grades. Dad, thank you for your advices and for always motivating me so that I could prove to you that I (will) or (can) go to med school. Even though that I can't fulfill your wish of me becoming an engineer, I guarantee that I won't disappoint you with my decision. Mas, thank you for the wise words that literally melted my headstrong and biased opinion towards med school earlier this year and you also made me believe in my dreams once more. You taught me so many lessons that no money can ever buy and I respect you so much for that. I wish the three of you a long, healthy, happy and prosperous life. I love you guys!

2. Andari, Kibo, Ebo, Koreans, Anis and my other best friends that I can't even list here
- You guys never got tired of my pointless rants and never got tired of my dramatic and hyperbolic stories. You guys are my support system, I can't go a day without laughing at you guys' jokes and I terribly miss all of you. You guys are the first that I run to every time I have problems and you're always there for me :'( Thanks for telling me of what I should and should not do, of what I should take care of and not, and I just love you guys so much because you accept me for who I am without judging me. I also thank you guys for always being super straightforward whenever I made mistakes instead of talking about it behind my back.  I just wish that we'll have much much more chances to meet in 2016 before we part ways, okay!? Love you guys!!!

3. Kristo, Kristo's parents, Gabby
- Kristo, thank you for always being there for me and for being so so so patient towards me. Thank you for being so kind, gentle and protective as well. I put so much faith and effort into our relationship to be honest--you literally have no idea! hahaha. Thank you for making me believe in commitment once again, for being truthful and honest at all cost. You're super duper caring and nice that I can't even describe it into words anymore and you're the best partner that anyone can ever wish for. I'm so glad we could pull those months of torture aka LDR hahaha, which was the epitome of our sorrow and now that it's over I'm so glad that we can see each other on a daily basis again! To Kristo's parents and Gabby; thank you so much for accepting me and making me feel like I'm a part of your family, you guys are always very supportive towards our relationship, so that we have nothing to hide and we can maintain a very healthy and open relationship. I wish the three of you a wonderful year ahead! Love you <3 p="">
4. Cc collection and my classmates
- First of all : *BROFIST*. WE MADE IT THROUGH GUYS. WE'RE ALMOST THERE. WE'RE ALMOST FINISHED. HANG IN THERE. IN LESS THAN 6 MONTHS WE'RE GONNA GRADUATE AND THAT'S IT!! GUys thank you so much for fighting dragons together with me, I really couldn't make it through these 5 semesters without you by my side. Let's work harder again next year and be successful together, aight???! Luvvvvvv <3 p="">
5. GOT7 Mark and B.I from iKON
- To be honest, the two of you are literally my happy pills. I look up to you guys so much and you make me so incredibly happy you have no idea. Thank you so much for making me happy at all times, and I wish that you guys can get more vacation and rest. To Mark, I wish that you can get to spend your holiday back in LA with your family!! You had like 2 comebacks (3 with Gobaek Song tho) and the promotions were super tiring, I wish that you and all of GOT7 members will always remain healthy! GOT7 worked so hard this year and I just wish that more people can see that, because you guys are highly underrated. To B.I, you've surely been through a lot and I feel proud that you can finally get iKON to debut this year. Losing as team B, and having to compete again in M&M.. those 2 were the hardest times--especially for the other members besides B.I, Bobby and Jinhwan. Through it all, B.I you are such an amazing leader, and don't listen to what the haters have to say--they're gonna bash iKON no matter what you guys do so just let it slide because their opinions don't matter. You guys slayed the debut and all the songs are SUPER good I can't help but to listen to it everyday before I went to school. I WISH that I can marry both of you lol but yeah *lowkey wishing for it to actually happen* love you guys so mucho :(

SO yeah haha that's all I have to say and whew what a long post. Thanks again to everyone for making 2015 such a magnificent year and I wish you guys happiness and a wonderful holiday this Christmas. I wish that you can get to celebrate it with the ones you love the most, just like I do now. Eat, be happy, and be merry, Okay!? Merry Christmas everyone!! Eat yourselves silly, and drink if you want to, if you don't want to then it's cool, you can just chillax and watch Christmas movies and eat cookies or whatever it is that you wanna eat--you get the point. Once again, HAPPY HOLIDAYS EVERYONEEEEE WHOOOO XOXOOXOXOXOXOXOXO

Bonus : a wefie from me and le boyfie, wishing you guys a blessed and wonderful Christmas.
Bby just got his pilot license and he was so happy that day that we had to take a photo--bcs surprisingly, we rarely do!

0 comments:

Post a Comment