welcome to my not-so-fabulous blog :)


Thursday, December 2, 2010

everybody's in love!

(background song : glee - taking chances)

"what makes today a good day, is the fact that today's a good day.( mind effed. )"

tgif eh? yeah. it's like everybody's in love with friday or something.

i think it's better to remove the word; "with friday or something."
i mean , EVERYBODY'S IN LOVE! except me. *i'm not desperate, I'M NOT I'M NOT I'M NOT*

half of my friends ARE (not WERE) dating right now.
me? you know me, i'm not. (:

some of you might think that IT IS frustating to be in the class, where half of the students are in a relationship and you're not. right now, i'm in that position. and i can tell that, it isn't frustating at all.

maybe it's hard , when your friends were with their bf/gf and you just sat there, alone thinking, "what am i supposed to do now..." and your bad mood flows. [luckily, it didn't happen to me. but according to my other single friends? HEYYEAH.]

it's normal to be in love, it's normal to care with others more than you have to, it's normal to be in a relationship, it's normal.
world turns upside down , and school feels like heaven. it's normal.

but those things are not happening YET to me ( or us). maybe in a few years or maybe later. i'm not in the mood for something like that.

i'm happy to be me, i'm happy to be single. i'm happy to be..what i really am. i believe that, time does wonderful things. we'll see (:

0 comments:

Post a Comment