welcome to my not-so-fabulous blog :)


Tuesday, November 30, 2010

thanks.

MOM + DAD + BROTHER
thanks dear mom, for your advices, and your helps after all this time.
thanks dear dad, for all your kindness and EVERYTHING (:
thanks dear bro, for your jokes, and other silly things that we've shared.

LAPTOP
thanks my laptop, i've been sharing all my everything with you. my stories, my musics, my diary, my pics, EVERYTHING.

AURORA
thanks my little kiddie bear, we've been through everything together for 9 years of my life.

FRIENDS
thanks my moodboosters, you guys always cheer me up, thanks for helping me out at school , and all our stupid moments which was SUPER memorable, especially my class #nacools.

ALDITSA SADEGA
thanks my super duper role model. you made me learn about how tough life is, and i learned from you that life goes on.

BLOG
thanks my blog. we've been sharing all stories, and all of my favorite things. thanks to you cause, you're the "be-there" pal.

0 comments:

Post a Comment