welcome to my not-so-fabulous blog :)


Monday, November 29, 2010

thoughts.

some of you , asked the reason that i deleted some posts and changed every single/little thing in this blog.

it's all because, i changed my way of thinking.
previously, i wasn't really serious about everything and i always underestimated anything, without really thinking of the consequence, or we could say , my way of thinking was absurd, random.

and now, as you know, i changed. my absurd way of thinking suddenly disappeared. i thought that, if i keep on thinking absurd-ly, when will i get mature? or will i be mature? and so, i began to think logic, well perhaps, a little mature/different than i used to be.

my deleted posts? yeah, i DELETED some.
i learned something that, my posts weren't really important. even though it took me months to thought about this thing.

i may lost some stories, number of posts, pictures or something, but i still have them in my memories. and also, after i thought about it many many times, i realized that i better keep it to myself. even though posts here, means everything but i can always post again and again and again right?

at first, i was afraid that in the future i'll be regretting this. i already said in my former post; "time machine/mesin waktu" that regretting's just a waste of time and it just brings back all the sadness.

but i just took all the risks, i already promise myself NOT to regret things in the past, but to LEARN, learn to LIVE IN THE MOMENT, and made my past as an experience.

0 comments:

Post a Comment