welcome to my not-so-fabulous blog :)


Wednesday, January 12, 2011

#2010highlights

the reason i was writing this post , is because all of my friends already posted something about 2010. so i'm going to post one too. :)
--
1.family
thank you so much for your love, care, and everything for me, mom dad and bro. i'm nothing without your support mommyyy<3

2.VI-C 2009-2010
i love this class so much. i had the best last semester, and last grade ever. now we are going to different classes and schools, but trust me, we will still stay the same. :*

3.VII-F 2010-2011
i surely love my freshman year. why? because of my funny yet silly classmates. you guys are always there for me, to cheer me up. even though you guys OFTEN tease me, that's not a problem at all hahaha :) SSC-IJK-KS-KAPS-JB-PJL-MGY-TJS-NH-D-CBA-AFI-EFT. (and often "jbjb" together : MFL :p)

4.bestfriendss
jessica, jefri, kesul, danil . you guys are the sweetest bff . i've got too much too say about you guys! :o :* :'))))))))))))))

5.blackberry
yeah you diana. without you? i'm a computer online junkie :D you helped me a lot at school stuffs and others. you're my everything. :*

6.blog
my internet diary, you knew everything about my feelings. you. mean. a. lot. to.me <3

0 comments:

Post a Comment