welcome to my not-so-fabulous blog :)


Friday, January 14, 2011

best quote from a film [2]

taken from "Scott Pilgrim vs. The World"
michael cera played..scott pilgrim. <3
--

Luke "Crash" Wilson: Good evening. My name's Crash, and these are the boys.
Wallace Wells: [heckling from balcony.] Is that girl a boy, too?
Luke "Crash" Wilson: Yes! [Trasha gives Wallace the finger.]
Kim Pine: [offstage, fuming.] They have a girl drummer?!
Luke "Crash" Wilson: This song is called "I'm So Sad, I'm So Very Very Sad." It goes a little something like this.

[Trasha counts in on the drums, and Crash and Joel play two chords...]

Luke "Crash" Wilson: SOOOOO SAD!... Thank you.
Wallace Wells: [heckling from balcony.] It's not a race, guys!
Luke "Crash" Wilson: Okay, this song is for the guy who keeps yelling from the balcony, and it's called "We Hate You, Please Die."
Wallace Wells: Sweet! [to Jimmy.] I love this song.

0 comments:

Post a Comment