welcome to my not-so-fabulous blog :)


Friday, June 3, 2011

adios

hi :) im back! YEEEEEEEEAAA.

anyway, i dedicate this post to my 2010-2011 class.
--
so yeah. the final exam's over and my sophomore year is going to start in about 2 weeks or something. OF COURSE, after the long holiday. I guess everything's quite well until i realize that i only have 1 week left to spend my days with my classmates. Whoa, time is pretty fast, right? It feels like the midterms were just yesterday and now we have to deal with our next grade, our final report card or whatever that is. At first , i didn't really get along well i mean i just knew a few people and they were (already) really really nice to me. Great things happened when the second semester came. Me and my friends, we became really close , i have like more than 7 bestfriends here! And better things happen when i sat next to Judith which is one of my bestfriend! She's a really kind person like super duper sincere. I sat in front of tasya and across Della+Sarah. About tasya, she is really funny! It's impossible not to laugh to her jokes , i'm going to miss the laugh so much. Della and Sarah they're really nice also and really talkative . Andari dyah and other class c mates arrrrrghhh :( i'm going to miss you guys sooooo much! i know sometimes i overreacted. i'm the troublemaker, the crybaby, the one who always gets teased as the flat nose , sometimes the smarty pants, the one who laughs a lot, or whatever you guys think about me..... the thing is, i really love you guys! and i really mean it.

And i want to say thanks to my wonderful classmates + class c mates , if i make mistakes i just really want to say sorry cause i want you guys to know that i didn't mean it, if i'm being selfish or sometimes moody, please do understand :)

haaah. i guess time would heal everything. i hope.


but otherwise i'm also sooo excited about my sophomore year XP

0 comments:

Post a Comment