welcome to my not-so-fabulous blog :)


Tuesday, August 16, 2011

outta blue cap

hey!
first of all i wanted to say sorry for the previous sappy posts hahaha just ignore them, i do hahaha. :p

so how's life so far............ it wasn't bad. it wasn't good. it's okay ....... i think. my life seems flat, i should eat chitato more often than before hahaaha

buutttt i don't know. the fact is : my life's boring! hahaha just kidding. but seriously. i need something new, something fresh, something that motivates me to do things.lately i don't even know why i'm sooooooooooooooooooooooooooo lazy to move my 4$$. maybe it's good to try something new, like outside of the box, it will be awesome. Maybe.

anyway..

i'm enjoying my sophomore year! HAHAHA OUTTA MAINSTREAM \m/ yay for that. actually it's not quite like what i expect(ed) things to happen-- in a good way OFCOURSE. more fun, more laughs, more everything. but we'll see, it's still the beginning :)

so yeah gotta gooo so

ppoffwoooff

0 comments:

Post a Comment