welcome to my not-so-fabulous blog :)


Saturday, October 1, 2011

thoughts

HEEEEEEEEEY!

sooo yeah. midterms turned out okay, and everything went well! wow, it's a little bit unbelievable, but whatever, it's good though hahaha

anyway, october. right. time flies REAL REAL REAL fast huh mate. yes i know i already said that a million times but it's true, it feels like i posted something here yesterday (september) and now it's already the 3rd of October? really? is it just me or you feel the same way too? :o

talking about how time flies real fast, dont you think that gossip flies real fast too? hahaha. so yeah, you guys might already heard about the gossip about me-moving-out-of-school-cause-my-family-wants-to-move-to-LA/Bdg/Jkrdh/whateverunameit. yes exactly. last week my friend ebo, she wrote about me moving out on twitter and then it went like POOFFFF. suddenly, everybody knew. including my teachers. at first, i was like whaaaaaaat? for the goodness of those slurpees on seven eleven! hahahaha it's just really funny, when you walked down and everybody started to ask you questions like "when are you going to move?" or sayings like "pls pls pls invite me to ur farewell!" haahhaha me&ebo truly lol-ed at those.

so yeah gtg so bye!

0 comments:

Post a Comment