welcome to my not-so-fabulous blog :)


Thursday, February 2, 2012

welcome february.

hi durrrrrr febrero >:-)

so i've already posted this months' mixtape, which is a very "loveable" playlist for sure, and yes people, it's valentine's day special, woot-wooot. although i've always hated valentines day because nobody would be my valentine and i always ended up eating silver queen by myself while watching love actually

anyway, how are things if you may ask, well... they are pretty darn good. except for school, it seems like i gotta work my ass off of/for math & stuffs. OH and next week i'm going to spend 5 days in some place in java which is pretty cool because i've never been there before. (he) behold and prepare yourself for some sea of stories.. and pictures. >:-D

oh, almost forgot. i'm gonna change my hairstyle due to ... idk, boredom, mostly. i've been thinking about getting it curled/waved all over again. but a very short yet boyish cut will be great though....but my mom always snubs at it which is a major nah. And yes that's the big news everybody. k im done.


p.s : only 27 days until my birthday, yea man.

0 comments:

Post a Comment