welcome to my not-so-fabulous blog :)


Tuesday, March 13, 2012

Greeting the hello

hi!

sorry for the lack of updates here on my blog, i suck, i know. :( loljk i'm the most fantastic. what.

{okay. let's move along}

...So, in case you're wondering about my 2 previous essays, well if you're going to read it thanks and if you're not going to read it, well, you should. Jk haha. So yeah, i'm working on some essays this week, gotta work my ass off for it! *fingers crossed*


Anyway, my midterms are finally over! Well today is the last day actually and that means I'M FREE LIKE THEM AMERICAN KIDS. What? Grades? I can't hear you over my freedom. Come at me bro! And my school's teachers are going on some roadtrip or something like that, so we get a holiday bonus for  3 days. My whole life is complete. Manly tears have shed.


And by the way, i'm thinking of changing this blog's layout. Or maybe not. Because i'm currently addicted to photoshop, so yeah...

I guess that's all and no big news. Meh

p.s. : Oh and thank you for the birthday wishes everyone, i know it's a little bit late but still, thanks!

0 comments:

Post a Comment