welcome to my not-so-fabulous blog :)


Tuesday, March 27, 2012

the nosy issue

yo yo yo yo yo!

how's everyone doing? mine's pretty much the same, well a little bit better actually because .............i'm on holiday, woop wooooop!

~

anyway, today i'm going to post about nosy people. yeah, that's right. nosy. or kepo. or whatever you name it.

so today i went on skype, checked some new messages on bbm, and posted a status. "to die by your side is such a heavenly way to die..". i took it from the smiths' song; there is a light that never goes out. i went outside, eat, eat some more, and blah blah blah morning routine.

and then i log on into tumblr and as per usual, greeted by a bunch of 1d photos. hahaha. ha. (is that even necessary to write on here? no? well i'm the owner of this blog so if you don't think it's necessary, get the- jk bbysz lol let me love you) SORRY there are a lot of things going on my mind tonight, so please excuse my behavior. MOVE ALONG!

and then i watched some videos on youtube. while i was waiting for the video to buffer, i checked my blackberry messenger and saw -not- a friend of mine, (actually i didn't want to give this person my pin and accept him/her, but at the time i thought i was being really really rude so yeah) sent me this message :

"Hey gurl sisssy, who is dat on yer statuss? xxxxxxxxx"

and i was just like,



At first i thought it was nice that he/she was being all caring-and-lovey-dovey but then, who dafu- are you? (i know him/her but ....you get it). I answered 'eh noone' and watched the video bcs the buffer(ing) was already finished. I checked my bbm again and found this message, sent by the same person. that nosy muthaf- dipsh- fffffstick :

"Just tellmeh i wont like tell anyone omg xxx"

what. is. the. problem. with. you. Let me tell you that this is not the first time she/he forcing slash mind-raping (what) me to tell him/her about my love life. The other day i posted 'andrew <3' {hehe} on my status and he/she just went la-di-da-ing and sent me this : 'andrew who?????? :/' i answered him/her with a laugh and he/she forced me to tell him/her. At the end of the day, he/she ended up being all omg-im-so-mad bcs i trolled him/her. Ha. eat that, f-stick. Oh and the other day when me and my friend were in a group crying session on skype and he/she didn't even ask our permission to join and just got there and being all nosy. And etc. (i'm dead-serious, this is not the first time. if today was the first time, i ain't gon make a big deal out of it, bbz.) (what did i just type?) (seriously?)

back to the current time,  i told her the truth that the status was not meant for anyone. and she replied with an angry emoticon, and FULL CAPSLOCK. "UGH YOU'RE SO FISHY!!!!!!!!!!!! >:/ >:/" what. did. i. just. read.



okay anybody, just, hold my poodle. seriously... Jesus, what's the matter with you? You don't even know me that well, you have nothing against me, and you know nothing about my life. Okay, if that's your way of making friends.......you're weird. I'm sorry, but it's true. People... they don't like you if you're being such a creep and just dive into their problems. It's none of your business and it's friggin annoying okay? Being such a nosy person IS NOT A GOOD THING.

Imagine, everytime you're on the glossy-gossip-session with your friends and a random nosy person just pops out of nowhere, asking the latest juicy thing. everyday. Terrible, i know. Irritating? YES! It's like eating ben & jerry's in front of baskin robbins... it's just plain wrong.

And now that nosy person is probably reading this and thinking how mean i am, which is 100% true and guess wut bytcccchz, i admit it. and that's probably why boys aren't into me. and that's a completely different issue. i should probably stick with the nosy-people situation. but meh, haters gon hate, potatoes gon potate.

so yeah now i'm gonna go make some sandwiches, that's right sandwiches boo-hoo and then...........it's time for some movie partay time, YEA MAN!

* bonus *

check out the drums' acoustic performance! i love love love love them, big time!



and newsflash i got 'there is a light that never goes out' inked to my stomach ha ha

0 comments:

Post a Comment