welcome to my not-so-fabulous blog :)


Sunday, October 27, 2013

I'M SOOOOORRRYYYY

I'M SOOOORRYYYY!!! I DID NOT MEAN TO HURT MY LITTLE GIRRRRLL

-----

SO FIRST THINGS FIRST :
I want to officially apologize for not being around in these past few months. 7 months to be exact. So I was quite 'missing' for more than a half year but it's okay; I'm okay, just a lot of things have happened-- like a lot a lot. No seriously though. A lot of things have happened like, um, new school.

SOOOOO.

Oh My God, it's been such a long time since the last time I posted something in here. And like I've said before, a lot of things have happened and I don't think that I can write all about it here.... but for a starter to it all, I am now : a fresh meat/freshie/freshman, all over again and guess what? I'm enjoying every tiny bit of it! Boo-yah.

Looking back a bit, I've came over graduation and prom and it's all good. The results came in and I came up as the second highest on my national exam heehheheehehhehehehehee so as they all say, hard work literally pays off in the end!

I have so much to write here but now's not the time cause I just got back from the hospital, bcs stupid appendix got in the way but thanks God the surgery went well and now I'm healing and fingers crossed I can go back to school presumably next week.

I promise I'll write something good once I recovered from this appendix thingy, and until then :

kisses,

m.


0 comments:

Post a Comment