welcome to my not-so-fabulous blog :)


Monday, December 8, 2014

this December.

Soooo, hi!

How are you guys doing? I hope you're all doing good cause I'm currently, on top of the world. It's not difficult for you to decode the reason behind my happiness--it's because I, (and hundreds other people) have finished our 3rd semester, earlier today!! Whoo!! The results are going to be taken in like a few weeks from now, but all I care about right now is not the GPA--nope. It's December and it's actually my favorite month ..after February.

Oh, how I love December. It's getting nearer Christmas and I just can't control my excitement.
Like there's just always something good about December. Though it doesn't snow here, but the rain is just enough for me (I've written about how I love the rain in my previous post). It's actually been raining a frigging lot since the end of November, and uggggh I just hope it won't ever stop. I just really wish that the weather would continue being like this until eternity. I like to just close my eyes and imagine to be here at this exact place

So lovely and calm.

"Sweater weather" as they might say, (I may or may not just quoted a song by The Neighborhood but I've never even heard the song. Literally) the rain has made 90% of the population as mellow as ever. Every single post I see on Path this month has a correlation of not being able to move on to breaking up to giving up on love and such. And I just can't help but to be affected by it, though yes on the other side, I really am sick of it. I can't help but to join the melancholy team, and yes I plead guilty for listening to those sick cheesy songs ....and for putting it online on Path. (or 8tracks. or last.fm. oops.)

My favorite song at the moment is Just Ain't Gonna Work Out by the amazing, Mayer Hawthorne. (Speaking of which, I went to his show a few months ago and I got a chance to actually take a selfie with him! He was so nice and kind. Really hoping to get his albums on vinyls for my Christmas present this year) Anyway, I've been listening to the song every single day cause it fits the whole situation it's not sappy and sad and mellow and melancholy yet the lyrics are right-to-the-heart. They say, you can label a girl's current relationship status just by looking at her current favorite Mayer Hawthorne song--so yeah. About that.. I'm trying not to think about it at the moment. Things are bound to happen anyway and with or without a particular person in your life, you must go on. So yeah, I'm thankful because that particular person has entered my life, stayed (even only for a short period of time), made me happy and even though in the end chose to left, I'm still grateful for the time spent. :)

Enough of the telltale of a hopeless romantic, I really can't get over the fact that 2014 is coming to an end. As much as I'm disappointed of how time flies that fast, I'm also really excited to start a new chapter. New years are the best actually, I've always loved new years since I was a kid. It's like you're given a chance to turn things all around, a new beginning and just start fresh. A blank page. And hopefully a new character to fill the story on that page..? ;) Just kidding.

So yeah, that's all from me. I really need some sleep cause I haven't gotten enough since like a week ago. I wish you all have a wonderful week though the days before Christmas are usually the most hectic ones (especially students--complete your tasks before due date!!) while I spend mine.. maybe, just maybe, I'll use the rest of my remaining December to heal.. to get over it, to get over __.

0 comments:

Post a Comment