welcome to my not-so-fabulous blog :)


Sunday, November 9, 2014

novembo update

-->
Hi everyone!

I hope everyone’s doing fine, cause lately the weather has been a total pain in the ass (THE HEAT!!!!!111!!!!) and that gives quite a large impact to my up-and-down moods ugggh. Though it's getting closer to December, it still hasn't rained a bit yet. *sobs* The thing is, I’ve always loved rainy days since I was a kid. Though mostly everyone hates the rain cause the thunderstorms and such, I just can't help but think that it's lovely. 

 See? Even the heavy ones are at least a little bit lovely.
I always keep in mind that the rain is just the sky’s way to express its feelings towards us and we have no choice but to enjoy it. The reason behind my liking towards the rain is mainly because my mom is a huge fan of the rain itself so as a kid I was quite affected by it. Mom used to pull the Karen Smith thing –minus the chest touching part—like she told me she could already sense “the smell of the rain” from afar and whenever she drove me to school, she rolled both of our windows so that I could feel the breeze. This total of 8 minutes gave me the best pleasure—yup, the school that I attended from kindergarten up to middle school was that near to my house like it doesn’t even reach a radius of 1 kilos, hence, 8 minutes.  And now I just really miss that feeling. :( 

So anyway, pretty much nothing has happened since June.. life has been flat as always. School has been keeping me busy as a bee, tasks here and there and I'm trying my best to manage time so I can still have my time off to relax my brain. I find it really hard to relax these days since every task from each classes would most likely collide cause the deadlines are so close to each other. I can't even finish a book in almost half a semester because of this!! Isn't that crazy? But yeah, with the help of Korean dramas, variety shows and the people who are always there to support me, I always remember once again why I'm doing all of this and to never forget my goal. I'm going to start the half-end term for my 3rd semester tomorrow, and I'm feeling both happy and sad (and I'm still figuring out how that could be). I'm happy cause it's getting nearer to the 6th semester--which is still a long way to go but I survived halfway!! *clap clap*. In the other side I'm sad cause I still haven't improved my very reserved personality and I'm still hard to express what I really feel to other people, and my parents are starting to get really worried about this to the point where they give me a very long and inspirational speech about how to mingle around people and society in general. It's sad sometimes, seeing other people can be so expressive and noisy, while I'm just there being the awkward turtle in the shell. I'm working on it though, I really need to tell them that maybe it's incurable--to stop putting hopes in me that I can be sociable or such cause I really cannot. I like being on my own, keeping myself busy, and I find peace within all this. So yeah, I hope they would understand my condition and not making this a bigger problem than it already is.

Anyway, it's getting late. I need to prepare my books for tomorrow's classes and I need to finish some tasks as well! So yeah, til we meet again :-)

0 comments:

Post a Comment