welcome to my not-so-fabulous blog :)


Tuesday, April 24, 2012

my proudest possesion II {a very long post.}

Hi everyone!

so anyway, i'm really excited to write this post because im gonna show off some of my new stuffs from Holland and Switzerland!!!!! And no, no. I'm not the one who got the chance to spend my holiday there but my brother was lucky and clever, so yeh. This is his 3rd time though.
At first he told me that he was going to go to amsterdam and switzerland again i was all like


but then he said 'i'll buy you things, don't worry.' and then i was like



Long story short, he decided to buy me these. (AAAAA IM SO HAPPY RIGHT NOW)



So remember the post when i told you that i bought my very first vinyl? Well now i have 16 of them. I KNOW RIGHT. *and the tears stream down my face*

But first things first, here's my baby-turntable that my brother gave me :

and here are the vinyls.

oh wait, these are the places where my brother bought them :

here they are :

{okay so im just going to post a few of them. why? because if i post all of my vinyls, this post will be extremely boring, broseph.}

and theeeen, my brother gave me 5 packs of chocolate mints, which are my favorites. and also, my aunt marja from  Holland gave me a huge box of chocolates and biscuits. diet what?

and the last one, my favorite, he bought me this from swiss :D


p.s : i love you so muccccch, broooo. you are the most wonderful + kindest human being in this world, literally. i can't thank you enough for the vinyls + turntables. :")


1 comments:

elisabeth arista said...

congrast aurora's princces!! your dream came true,you got turntable and have bestfriend like me. ooo friend why you you so shy? wkwkwkwk

Post a Comment